Cotton court: a Christmas party with a mission.
by Jon Nutten for Cotton Court.
On Friday 27th November it was the annual Cotton Court Christmas Party held at Glovers bar. There was a great party atmosphere, with around 150 people in attendance, and it was great to see so many familiar faces.
The team at Cotton Court would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that attended and made the night so enjoyable, and an even bigger thank you to everyone for the amount of gifts that were brought for the children of Barnardos, our chosen charity.
Guests enjoyed a complimentary buffet courtesy of Jay and the team from East Z East, who provided the catering, photobooth fun, live entertainment, and a complimentary bar at Glovers.
The work of the local Barnardo’s branches includes:
- Short breaks for disabled children aged 0-18 with a range of disabilities including physical
disabilities, learning disabilities, Down’s Syndrome, autism and Asperger’s.
- Participation service for disabled children and looked after children and care leavers aged 5-
- Independent support for Education, Health and Care Plans aged 0-25
- Young Carers who are caring for a family member aged 5-18
- Supported lodgings units for homeless young people aged 16-25
You can find out more about the work of Barnardos on their website or by following them on Twitter @barnardos