Half Term Events and Activities in Preston
Date Saturday 28 May 2016 - Sunday 05 June 2016
Time 10:00am - 5:00pm
Location Various locations, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 2PP
It's that time again - the weeks have zoomed past and once again the kids are off school. We've compiled this little list of highlights to help you keep them and you entertained this half term, but we couldn't include everything so make sure you look through the what's on calendar to see what we've missed!
- Whit Fair is returning to the Flag Market Saturday 28 May until Tuesday 31 May.
- How the Lion Became King of Tinga Tinga Land is on at the Preston Guild Hall and Charter Theatre 30 and 31 of May.
- King of Cats Storytelling Sessions are taking place at the Museum of Lancashire on Wednesday 1 June from 10:30am - 5pm. Minimum age 7, small fee applies.
- Xplorer Family Fun Outdoor Activity - collect your treasure map from the Pavilion, Avenham Park, between 11am and 12:45 on Wednesday 1 June to see what you can discover.
- Camouflage and Display in Nature is suitable for 4+ at the Museum of Lancashire. Sessions at 11am, 12noon, 1.30pm and 2.30pm on Thursday 2 and Friday 3 June, small charge applies.
- Pop-up Caribbean Day on the Flag Market, Saturday 4 June, is not to be missed! 10am-4pm will bring a hive of activity and colour to the city centre.
- The Big Lunch is a great end to a week of half term fun. Come to Ashton Park on Sunday 5 June and you'll find a family fun day with music, dancing, stalls, kids activities, bouncy castles, mini funfair and entertainment.
Many more events to check out in our What's On Calendar!
Contact the organiser
Telephone: 01772 903215