Information Lecture: Help and Healing on the Spiritual Path through the teaching of Bruno Groening
Date Sunday 16 July 2017 - Sunday 10 December 2017
Time 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Location Quaker Meeting Room,, 189 St George's Road, Preston, PR1 6NQ
A lecture about spiritual healing and help through the teaching of Bruno Groening
Through the absorption of the divine power, many people are experiencing the healing of illnesses and pain, that have been declared as “incurable” by the medical profession.
The words of Bruno Groening: “There is no incurable, God is the greatest physician,” has been proven and documented by independent physicians.
All interested people are welcome and admission is free, donations are also accepted.
Dates and times
The Information Lecture to the teaching and the work of Bruno Groening takes place at 1.30 pm for approximately 1 hour on the following dates:
- Sunday 16 July - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 6 August - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 27 August - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 17 September - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 8 October - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 29 October - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 19 November - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 10 December - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
Interested persons may then take part in the Community Hour which follows this Information Lecture at 3.00 pm (approximately 2.5 hours). For more information Telephone - 01524 409345.
Contact the organiser