Information Lecture: Help and Healing on the Spiritual Path through the teaching of Bruno Groening
Date Sunday 08 October 2017
Time 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Location Quaker Meeting Room,, 189 St George's Road, Preston, PR1 6NQ
Spiritual Healing and Help Through the Teachings of Bruno Groening.
Through the absorption of the divine power, many people are experiencing the healing of illnesses and pain declared as “incurable” by the medical profession.
The words of Bruno Groening, “There is no incurable, God is the greatest physician,” have been proven and documented by independent physicians.
All interested people are welcome and admission is free, donations are also accepted.
Dates and times
The Information Lecture to the teaching and the work of Bruno Groening takes place at 1.30 pm for approximately 1 hour on the following dates:
- Sunday 16 July - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 6 August - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 27 August - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 17 September - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 8 October - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 29 October - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 19 November - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday 10 December - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
Interested persons may then take part in the Community Hour which follows this Information Lecture at 3.00 pm (approximately 2.5 hours).
For more information Telephone - 01524 409345.
Quaker Meeting Room,, 189 St George's Road, PR1 6NQ.
Contact the organiser