What is Preston Partnership?
An independent partnership of people and businesses who want to promote all the great opportunities for living and working in Preston.
We have created and will continue to develop a collective of public, private and third sector businesses and organisations who all share a common goal.
All actively engaged in supporting the growth, development and future potential of Preston and making sure we all shout about it to the wider world.
Why get involved?
- Access to and participation in key focus groups (such as City Living, Sustainability, the Built Environment, Development/Investment, Education/Skills, Culture, Quality of Life and Wellbeing)
- Access to quarterly Preston Partnership events
- Membership logo to add to websites, emails and social media channels
- New facts and figures about Preston – economic, social, informative and useful
- Exclusive e-newsletters for members to receive and share information
The Preston Partnership brings together organisations that have the passion and drive to champion Preston.
There are opportunities for every organisation to get involved regardless of size – get in touch with us and we will discuss how your organisation can become part of the Preston Partnership.
Our commitment is to share positive messages about Preston through professional networks and within the scope of our businesses and organisations.
- £100 per annum or
- £50 per annum for SMEs with 1-3 employees
Subscriptions pay for meetings, providing necessary resources and other associated costs in fulfilling the objectives of the Preston Partnership.
Interested in Preston Partnership? Find out more about our launch event, 13 June 2018.
Telephone: 01772 508124