Preston Guild City Games
Your Business, Your City, Your Games...Come and Play!
The Preston Guild City Games is an annual multi-sport event for local businesses, organisations and community groups, with individuals and teams competing in numerous sports and activities.
The aim is to promote participation in sport and physical activity across companies throughout Lancashire, hosted in Preston, providing positives for both the individual and the organisations involved.
The event began in 2013 following on from the success of the UK Corporate Games 2012, which were held in Preston.
What happened in 2016?
A variety of sporting activities, for all levels of ability, took place over two weekends in May and June 2016. There was something for everyone.
Friday 27 May
Saturday 4 June
St Catherine's Hospice, Lostock Lane, Lostock Hall, Preston PR5 5XU:
- Moonlight and Memories Walk
Sunday 5 June
- Dragon Boat racing
Keep an eye out for photos of this year's event.
- Preston Guild City Games Promotion Video Transcript (PDF, 80KB) >
- Preston Guild City Games 2016 Dragon Boat booking form (DOCX, 1MB) >
- PGCG 2016 Games Formats (PDF, 15KB) >
- Moonlight & Memories Walk 2016 poster (PDF, 241KB) >
Telephone: 01772 906476