Mother's Day Sunday Lunch
Date Sunday 31 March 2019
Time 12:30pm - 6:00pm
Location Bartle Hall Country Hotel and Restaurant, Lea Lane, Bartle, Preston, PR4 0HA
Treat your mum to a luxury meal...
This Mother's Day Bartle Hall have a two course or three course Sunday lunch menu available, served in their relaxing country house setting with a gift for mum.
There are two sittings to choose from, either 12.30pm or 3.30pm onwards.
Mother's Day Sunday lunch menu
- Chicken liver pate, gin and plum chutney, toasted brioche
- Salmon and cod fish cake, tomato and red onion salad and tartar sauce
- Twice baked Lancashire cheese soufflé with ruby beetroot
- Cream of pea soup, bacon lardons
- Roasted sirloin beef, Yorkshire pudding, roast and mash potato, roasted carrot, seasonal vegetables and rich pan gravy
- Breast of Goosnargh chicken, Yorkshire pudding, roast and mash potato, roasted carrot, stuffing, seasonal vegetables and rich pan gravy
- Fillet of silver bream, herb crushed new potatoes, fine beans, salsa verde, white wine and caper sauce
- Mushroom and butter bean cassoulet, herb roast new potatoes and kale (vegan)
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, vanilla ice cream
- Lemon tart, raspberry coulis and chantilly cream
- Chocolate truffle, salted caramel, white chocolate and ice cream
*There is also a special children's Sunday lunch menu available.
How to book
Prices start from £9.50 per child and £22.50 per person. For more details and to book your Mother's Day Sunday lunch visit Bartle Hall - Sunday Lunch.
Mother's Day in Preston
For more details of events and things to do for Mother's Day see Mother's Day 2019: Where to Treat Mum in Preston.
Map address for Bartle Hall
Bartle Hall Country Hotel and Restaurant, Lea Lane, Bartle, Preston, PR4 0HA.
Contact the organiser
firstname.lastname@example.org 690 506