Mother's Day at Samlesbury Hall
Date Sunday 31 March 2019
Time 10:00am - 4:00pm
Location Samlesbury Hall, Preston New Road, Samlesbury, Preston, PR5 0UP
Cost £16.95 (Starting from)
Spoil mum this Mother's Day...
If you're looking for somewhere special to celebrate Mother's Day 2019, then the historic Samlesbury Hall provides the ideal setting. Enjoy a two or three course meal and follow it up with an explore of the hall, its gardens, and it's Bee and Heritage Centre.
Special Mother's Day menu
- Spiced butternut soup, artisan bread and butter
- Smoked mackerel, mackerel mousse, herb potato salad, beetroot ketchup, sourdough crostini
- Terrine of ham hock, creamy Lancashire cheese and chorizo, pickles and toasted brioche
- Salad of poached pear, quinoa, fig and walnut, raspberry vinaigrette
- Ribble valley beef topside
- Corn-fed chicken breast
- Slow cooked lamb shoulder
- Vegan nut roast served with roast potatoes, mash, seasonal vegetables, and gravy
- Smoked haddock, salmon and prawn fish pie topped with Lancashire cheese mash, served with seasonal vegetables
*All roasts can come with dripping roast potatoes, creamy mash, seasonal vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, and red wine gravy.
- Salted caramel chocolate tart, white chocolate and honeycomb ice cream
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla bean crème brûlée, seasonal berries, orange shortbread
- Fresh fruits with elderflower syrup, mango and passion fruit sorbet
How to book
Samlesbury Hall's Mother's Day meal starts from £16.95 per person for two courses or £21.95 per person for three courses.
For more details and to book visit Samlesbury Hall - Mother's Day Lunches.
Mother's Day in Preston
For more details of events and things to do for Mother's Day see Mother's Day 2019: Where to Treat Mum in Preston.
Map address for Samlesbury Hall
Samlesbury Hall, Preston New Road, Samlesbury, Preston, PR5 0UP.
Contact the organiser