Egg Rolling at Avenham Park
Date Monday 22 April 2019
Time 11:00am - 4:00pm
Location Avenham & Miller Parks, South Meadow Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8JT
Cost Free (except food, drink and fairground rides)
Preston's long-standing Easter tradition...
The city's traditional annual Egg Rolling event is back for 2019.
Each year brings an eclectic mix of workshops, street theatre and live music. Past events have seen magicians, a giant hippopotamus, arts and crafts, unusual storytelling, explorers and much more.
For 2019 CBeebies Cook & Line will bring their swashbuckling antics to Preston with fun songs and slapstick comedy.
You can also expect the usual live music, fairground rides, food, Henna artists and, of course, the Easter Bonnet workshops and competition.
On top of all this excitement, there's also the following entertainment to look forward to:
- Project Vee - Juggling skills and unpredictable moments
- Hopalot - An Astro-bunny is looking for a suitable science test site
- Playground of Illusion - Vintage industrial machines making quirky sound and visual illusions
- The Meanderthals - Two fantasy walkabout characters spurred on by the little disgruntled passengers stowed away in their luggage
- Look Up by Hikapee - Beautiful performance of circus, puppetry and theatre
Whatever the weather, we'll see you there!
More Easter events
For more events in Preston during Easter Half Term see Easter Half Term 2019.
Map address for Avenham & Miller Parks
Avenham & Miller Parks, South Meadow Lane, Preston, PR1 8JT.