Lancashire Fringe Festival
Date Wednesday 15 May 2019 - Friday 24 May 2019
Time 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Location Harris Museum & Art Gallery, Market Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 2PP
Cost £Pay what you decide
Performers announced for Lancashire Fringe Festival...
Some of the UK's most hard-hitting, controversial and funny shows are coming to Preston as part of Lancashire Fringe Festival.
Huge names in contemporary performance will play alongside acclaimed poets and award-winning performers, giving the people of Lancashire a unique festival experience - and all the shows are free to attend.
Lancashire Fringe Festival, funded by the Arts Council, will see acclaimed performers like Kate Fox, Louise Orwin, Bob Karper, Joana Nastari, Louise Fazackerley, Lee Mark Jones, Ruth E Cockburn and Katie O'Brien perform across Preston between May 15 and May 24.
For more details and the line-up see Lancashire Fringe Festival & Other Festivals Coming to Preston for 2019.
Lancashire Fringe Festival uses a Pay What You Decide model for the vast majority of their shows. This means audiences can make an optional donation at the end of each show.
Map addresses for Lancashire Fringe Festival
- Vinyl Tap, 28 - 30 Adelphi Street, Preston, PR1 7BE.
- Stanley Arms, 24 Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 1DA.
- Preston Central Methodist Church, Lune Street, Preston, PR1 2NL.
- Harris Museum & Art Gallery, Market Square, Preston, PR1 2PP.
- The Continental, South Meadow Lane, Preston, PR1 8JP.
- The Ferret, 55 Fylde Road, Preston, PR1 2XQ.
- UCLan Media Factory, Kirkham Street, Preston, PR1 2XY.
Contact the organiser
Name: Garry Cook